Thursday, August 17, 2006

Best summer ever!

Summer is gone now but has left behind thousands of wonderful memories:

*Parents arrived on a sunny and windy day
*Wine in our garden in Bergen
*Trip to Gamle Bergen and Bryggen
*Mother gazing as a child when landing in Ă…lesund
*Dad smiling and waving at the boats from the Hurtigruten
*Linn waiting with flowers for all of us in Sandnessjoen
*Whole family gathered for the first time in a small, nearly deserted island; northern Norway
*Midnight sun

*Talking until 3 am, with light outside all night
*Bird chicks recently hatched
*Linn laughing all day long

*Father started drawing again, after 10 years
*Dad and me helped Einar to build a huge terrace
*Long boat trips
*Sun bathing at 8 pm
*Mom stealing berries
*Fishing
*Car trip of +1000 kms down to Bergen
*Rivers and salmon jumping on a waterfall
*Trondheim
*Cathedral
*Dad saw a real reindeer
*Magnificent scenery at Dovre and Stryn
*Glacier
*Parents meeting my Grandparents in law

*Walks at night

Its impossible to write everything. I wanted to show my family how happy I am now, and wanted for them to see it with their own eyes. They have returned now to Costa Rica but Im sure that they now feel that I am making my own family here and that this is my home now. Even though that is hard at the same time, I know that they are happy with the path Ive chosen.

And now, its back to work and regular life. A company in Oslo has shown interest in my work, so Im flying next monday to have a chat with them. They have lots of interesting projects and they sound like very easy going people. There are a couple of projects that might come here in Bergen, one of them can make it for a theatrical release... that possibility is very exciting.
Im on the hunt for an office cause I feel now its time to expand a bit. Things have been going well enough and a proper space can only benefit my work.
Want to keep on trying to put a band or a music project together. Phiew! Lots of things I want to do... but I would be rather worried if all of the sudden I wouldnt have all those things in mind. I feel more alive, having projects and ideas going on... lets see how everything unwraps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home