Saturday, March 11, 2006

Keyboard on the way!

My ever going dream of having a home studio carries on! I am now waiting for a USB/Midi controller. I decided for it since appears to have a nice bulk of sliders and knobs to controll software instruments. A great plus is that it has weighted keys and that will add a tactile approach to Protools and Reason.

I have started the quest to start a band here in Bergen. Posted flyers in music stores, Griegakademiet... This little toy is supposed to come and be part of this experiment. Im crossing my fingers since I really want to start playing live again!

Another thing I want to do again is composing music for documentary and fiction. Another reason to invest a little money and continue learning about sound / mixing / composing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ina said...

Sounds interesting, and not to mention like a lot of fun!! Good luck! And do let us know when you're ready to perform :D

6:09 AM  
Blogger Paulo said...

Perform seems still a bit away in the future. But who knows, with some practice ;-)

10:14 AM  
Blogger MARIO SALAZAR said...

mmm mejor no le digo nada... carep...
que chuzo

12:04 AM  
Blogger Javier el Gusanoide said...

Q me dix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Todo bien mae?

Q chuzo ese mae !!

Ojalá encuentre banda pronto

Saludos

Javier

11:08 PM  
Blogger MARIO SALAZAR said...

ah mae y si ocupa batero full midi y la vara me dice. je! Por cierto me acabo de conseguir tambien un controlador midi un poquitin mas modesto que el tuyo pero igual me funciona genial, un edirol PCR80. apenas tengas algo nuevo grabado me lo manda, eso de la banda esta genial

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home