Saturday, August 27, 2005

Storevik

Got a couple of day to relax and enjoy the end of the summer. Went to Storevik with Linn, Jose and Catalina, picked 7 liters of blueberry, grilled some burgers in the pier and enjoyed the fireplace.




Now its back to work and there are thousands of things to be done. The website for 16:9 needs a major upgrade but at the same time we are up to our necks with other things. For now, I have uploaded songs I have written and the later work I did during my vacation... hope to hear some comments from you. New videos coming soon...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que dice mae?
Tal no se acuerde de mi pero bueno...

Saludos desde Costa Rica!

Puede registrar su blog en www.ticoblogs.com

8:33 PM  
Blogger Paulo said...

Claro q me acuerdo. Tuanis por escribir. Ojala y sigas chequeando de vez en cuando.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home