Friday, July 15, 2005

Holiday, G5, website... you name it!

Finished the Hydro project that will be released in september in Galleriet, Bergen.

My good friend and business partner, Jose, bought a G5 yesterday. So we have added a new member to the 16:9 team ;)

... and YES! As you see we have a website now. A very basic version 1.0 but that we hope to greatly improve in the near future: www.16to9audiovisual.com

Today Im going to northern Norway for a well deserved vacation. So, no more post for me for a while. But comments always received about life, work, and normal plain just chit chat
;)

God sommer

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Loved your site. Quite classy - and I like the easy navigation!

Enjoy your vacation, Paulo. In a week I'll do the same :)

6:13 PM  
Blogger MARIO SALAZAR said...

very nice site, you guys are going forward. enjoy your vacation, I guess you deserve it, it`s hard for you to stop working.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best for your vacation - never was anything more deserved than a total rest for you, Pauulo!!!

I look forward to seeing you and Linn again in September. José, whom I met today said he had done the initial editing now, and then it's up to your genius to provide the final and impeccable product. As soon as the approximate release date is clear, I'll get things sorted out for a reception and showing (second half of September??!!!)

Best regards from my wife, who would like to arrange a showing of your archaeological film to her colleagues and discuss the proposed project. Money is no problem, she says! That will also have to be late September.

Warm embraces to you both!!!
Auguste/Arvid

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home