Sunday, June 19, 2005

Epitaph without flowers (COMPLETE)

New tracks uploaded. The whole album is online now

I have composed a 12 track music CD. The working title is "Epitaph without flowers".
Some of you have heard bits and pieces, but now you can play it in the order I intended and -hopefully- get the narrative sense I tried to put on it.

EPITAPH WITHOUT FLOWERS
Composed and played by me ;-)

Track 1 - Intro: Northern Lights
Track 2 - Like Us
Track 3 - Once
Track 4 - Closer, please
Track 5 - Lullaby for the restless
Track 6 - As I crave tonight
Track 7 - "Unfinished"
Track 8 - Morild
Track 9 - Mist in my hands
Track 10 - The Distance
Track 11 - The Waiting
Track 12 - Outro: Farewell

Was recorded at a home studio using as a base Protools and Reason. Analogue instruments were used as well; specially electric, acoustic, bass guitar and clarinet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paulo said...

Sigh! he he

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mae, estoy seguro que tu musica es grandiosa, pues la he escuchado
lo que pasa es que me quise piratiar sus mp3 pero el link are broken. Would you do something for...

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home